Epson has just introduced the XP-400 small-in-one printer for under $100 but it’s got the features a printers that are priced much more!
Epson America, Inc. today announced the EPSON Expression® Home XP-400 Small-in-One™ printer, featuring all-in-one performance in a sleek compact footprint. Delivering an intuitive and abundant feature-set, the sub-$100 wireless Small-in-One offers a 2.5″ color LCD with touch panel, built-in memory card slots for easy PC-free photo printing and instant-dry DURABrite® Ultra ink. In addition, the Expression XP-400 is equipped with EPSON Connect™, Apple® AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print™ for convenient wireless printing on-the-go from smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.1
“The Expression XP-400 is unique because it delivers powerful performance in a simple, space-saving design that complements any space,” said Stacey Tieu, product manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. “It delivers high quality printing perfect for everyday projects and provides the convenience of printing from anywhere, whether from tablets or smartphones using EPSON Connect mobile printing technology.”
The new Expression XP-400 offers busy households and students superior performance with exceptional features at an affordable price. Its built-in Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM n allows multiple users to print at faster speeds and broader ranges.2 The Expression XP-400 also offers convenient scanning and copying, advanced image enhancement tools, and all-pigment DURABrite Ultra ink for crisp documents and lab-quality photos.
EPSON Connect Mobile Printing
Epson offers several ways to print from tablets and smartphones with EPSON Connect. Users can conveniently print documents, photos, e-mail, and web pages from their home or office, even across the globe with the new Expression XP-400, and a smartphone, tablet or computer.
· Email Print – Remotely send documents and photos directly to an EPSON printer’s unique
e-mail address to easily print from a smartphone or other mobile device
· EPSON iPrint™ – Print web pages, Microsoft Office documents, photos, and PDFs over a wireless network with this free app; also scan and save files on a mobile device, send it as an e-mail or upload it to a cloud service such as Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote® or Google Docs™
· Apple AirPrint – Print emails, photos, web pages, and documents from an iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®; no software, drivers or cables to connect
· Google Cloud Print – Print from an Android smartphone or tablet with a Gmail or Google Docs account and other supported apps; also print from Chromebooks and the Google Chrome browser
Additional Expression XP-400 Features:
· High-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi
· One-touch, standalone color and black and white copying
· Corrects over- and under-exposed digital photos automatically
· Removes red eye with one click
· Restores old, faded, discolored photos back to their original brilliance
· Standalone BorderFree® photo printing in popular sizes and layouts, including 2-up, 4-up or 8-up on a page
· DURABrite Ultra pigment ink produces smudge, fade and water resistance output
· Individual ink cartridges to replace only the color needed
· Standard and high-capacity (XL) black and color ink cartridges accommodate various printing needs Saves up to 50 percent paper supply with manual, two-sided printing3
· Eco-friendly features, including ENERGY STAR® qualified, RoHS compliant and designed to be recycled4
Pricing and Availability
The EPSON Expression Home XP-400 ($99.99*) will be available in June through major computer, office and electronic superstores, a variety of retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.