A new game comes to Android and iOS that’s called Strikefleet Omega. It’s a space shooter of course with an alien invasion..
6waves and Harebrained Schemes today announced the release of Strikefleet Omega, their new free-to-play mobile strategy game for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices that blends fast-paced alien-eradicating action and tactical real-time strategy, as seen in the latest gameplay video. Strikefleet Omega is now available on the iTunes App Store and Google Play and is coming soon to Amazon.
Strikefleet Omega puts players in command of the EEF Retribution and her many squadrons of starfighters. Players must fend off advancing waves of vicious alien enemies by tracing paths for their units, while simultaneously managing mining operations and fleet upgrades. With the fate of humanity at stake, Strikefleet Omegabrings hardcore to mobile for the ultimate battle for Earth.
Strikefleet Omega features:
- Hours of gameplay as players defend humanity against relentless alien hordes across 40+ campaign levels
- Includes Survival Mode, where players lead Humanity’s last stand and combat endless waves of the Hive Queen’s forces. Combat against new enemies not found in the Campaign Mode
- A fleet with over a dozen different ships, all with plenty of upgrades available
- Clever strategies to take on nearly 20 enemy unit types, from small fighters to massive engines of destruction
- Launching and creating paths for squadrons while engineers mine asteroids for precious warp crystals and man fire devastating area-effect artillery salvos
- A blend of action and strategy with a simple, intuitive touch screen interface
- Play a game designed by gamers, for gamers