HG-9041 Update Instruction
For updating your Tablet, Micro SD Card and Firm ware (software) is necessary:
- Down load the file “update.zip” and copy to Micro SD Card
- Insert the Micro SD card to device
- Push the button of “volume +”, and press the “reset” hole by pin ( cannot release button of “volume +” when press the “reset” hole
- Then screen show as below
- Select “apply update from sd card”, then show up below screen
- Select “sd-ext/”, show up on screen as below
- Select “update.zip”,
- Select “reboot system now” then go into process of upgrading.
- After initial start up, tablet will require a reset. Please press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds to reset the unit.
If you are having any issues with downloading or loading the firmware to the tablet, please contact the Le Pan customer support. InsideIndustryNews.com is a review site and not affiliated with Le Pan, Haier, or any of their products. We are providing these tools as a free service to our readers. The software has been provided by the manufacturer directly.
**Please note: Failing to follow the instructions properly, may DAMAGE (Completely disable) your tablet.
BY DOWNLOADING THIS UPDATE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD INSIDEINDUSTRYNEWS.COM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUITS OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS UPDATE. INSIDEINDUSTRYNEWS.COM MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS UPDATE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERRORS. WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, INSIDEINDUSTRYNEWS.COM MAY MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR DISCONTINUE THE UPDATE. WHENEVER INSIDEINDUSTRYNEWS.COM ELECTS TO MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR DISCONTINUE THE UPDATE, IT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.